[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DeSean, Addai deal

PPIchamp

Scoring: 0.5 PPR, 50 ret yds = 1, 10 rush and rec yds = 1 - Tackles = 1/.25, Sack = 4, FF = 2

I'm considering offering DeSean and R Mathis for Maclin and Addai. I already own the Addai insurance so if he goes down I'm covered.

It's an IDP league where you need to start two DL, he is very weak at DL with C Jenkins and Kiesel. I am great with Mathis, M Williams and Kiwanuka.

Me:

RB: Charles, R Bush, Hillis, D Brown, Spiller, Huggins

WR: Colston, DeSean, James Jones, Naanee, M Thomas

Him:

RB: Mendenhall, DeAngelo, Addai, Tomlinson

WR: Harvin, Maclin, Crabtree, Cotchery and S Holmes.

We start 2 RB and 2 WR, one R/W flex spot (one W/T flex too).

Return yardage league so DeSean has added value.

I was ready to hit the Send Offer button, but I sit back, and I see I'm giving up a Top 10 WR and a Top 10 DL for a Top 20 RB and WR, I feel like I'm giving up too much, or maybe not?

I like that I'd have the Addai/Brown package, it's not a full blown RBBC in Indy, and Indy's rush schedule is good, fantasy playoffs included. I'm also comfortable at WR and would stay that way with Maclin, the recent QB situation in Philly has me thinking the entire Philly offense is downgraded as a result of the situation, so owning a smaller stake in that offense may be a good idea. He could use the upgrade at WR. Also Mathis is the DL I want to trade because Mario has the best schedule of the three from what I see as far as logging sacks, also Mario and Mathis have the same bye week (7) so going with Mario and Kiwanuka will alleviate that situation. IDP guys know how hard it is to fill a bye week hole at DL, and in a two DL league, not a good time.

Edited by PPIchamp

I'm going with a more conservative offer to start out. R Bush and Mathis for Addai. I'm after Addai way more than Maclin anyway. I need a steady performing 2nd RB, and he desparatley need an anchor at DL. This would leave him with Mendenhall and DeAngelo anchoring his 2 RB slots, and nice flex options with Tomlinson and Bush to move in/out as he wishes. I'll have Charles and Addai as my anchors, Hillis and Spiller to flex, and I'll still have 2 stud DL's. Works out for both us, I hope he agrees, lol.