[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where are my weaknesses?

jacobisright

I feel like I have a pretty solid team, but I got outscored almost 2 to 1 in week one, so I figured I'd ask some of you guys. Here's my lineup and bench... (btw, 10 team league, non PPR, rush/receiving 10 yards=1pt, pass 25 yards=1pt, all TDs worth 6)

QB: Matt Schaub

RB: Ray Rice

RB: Joseph Addai

WR: Reggie Wayne

WR: Roddy White

FLEX: Ahmad Bradshaw

TE: Owen Daniels

K: Ryan Longwell

D/ST: Green Bay

Bench

QB: Michael Vick

RB: Marion Barber, Justin Forsett, Thomas Jones

WR: Johnny Knox

TE: Todd Heap

Am I fine but just had a bad week? Should I consider doing some trades? Any advice? Anything is appreciated.

Ray faced the toughest D in the league. Schaub never had to throw the ball so he and Daniels were a non factor, Addai Couldn't run because it was a shoot out in Indy and they needed to pass to keep up. Just sounds like you had some bad match ups and situations in week one. Don't blow up your team or anything yet. It was the start of the season. Your team is decently solid except for TE.

Ray faced the toughest D in the league. Schaub never had to throw the ball so he and Daniels were a non factor, Addai Couldn't run because it was a shoot out in Indy and they needed to pass to keep up. Just sounds like you had some bad match ups and situations in week one. Don't blow up your team or anything yet. It was the start of the season. Your team is decently solid except for TE.

Yeah, I added Todd Heap to start for week 2 or until I see production from Daniels.