[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

should i make this trade?

angelitto

league is standard scoring with no ppr start 9 players QB 2 RB 2WR W/R TE K DEF

So, week one i lost cause i dindt start foster and kolb got injured, so i got first waiver and picked up b.jax. The ryan grant owner offerd me witten for b.jax. It would be a upgrade at TE. but i am extremely weak at QB and wanted to mak a move for a QB. Do you think i should counter with stewart for witten or would i be giving up too much?

What do you guys suggest i do.? thanks in advance leave a link and i will try to help you as well.

my team:

Kolb

McNab

adeian peterson

jonathan stewart

arian foster

jerome harrison

clinton portis

brandon jackson

Brandon Marshall

Roddy white

robert Meachem

mike williams (sea)

kellen winslow

Neil rackers

miami def

Edited by angelitto

Kolb should be back week 3

Witten is being used as a pass blocker because the O line protection is so bad. (not writing him off just don't like his situation right now) Personally I would sell to the Grant owner a lot higher then he is offering. What else does he have?

Don't really like what he has to offer. You could try to get Schaub? Offer him one of your t2 Wide outs like Meachem and Jax for him and say a Berrian.

I would make that trade You get a stud QB and an equal value wide out I hardly have Meachem ranked higher than BB but he might not see it that way because BB was so quiet in week one. It's worth a shot. Then you could sell Kolb when he comes back if he catches a good streak.

Anyway just some thoughts

Don't really like what he has to offer. You could try to get Schaub? Offer him one of your t2 Wide outs like Meachem and Jax for him and say a Berrian.

I would make that trade You get a stud QB and an equal value wide out I hardly have Meachem ranked higher than BB but he might not see it that way because BB was so quiet in week one. It's worth a shot. Then you could sell Kolb when he comes back if he catches a good streak.

Anyway just some thoughts

Not really high on selling for a QB, I would try to pick u p Vick if available, 100 yds rushing, and throw in a few TDs here and there and you have a productive QB.....I would hold off on the Witten trade too....Its just too early to go abandoning some of the players you have....Thanks for advising me too....

With Peterson, Foster, and Jackson in the flex, you've got your RBs covered. I wouldn't hesitate giving up Stewart to upgrade your Tight End spot. Yes Witten is blocking until the Dallas o-line recovers, but he's still a top notch TE over Winslow and he'll get his targets soon enough.

If you could get Schaub, that would be a coup. I don't see him giving you Schaub for Jackson though. And that's really all he has that would benefit you. If he would do McNabb + Jackson for Schaub and Witten, do it. You have plenty of depth at RB. You don't need Jackson. You probably picked him up to use as trade bait so see if he will bite.