[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR and RB help!

kevinkris

In a league standard scoring, 1 pt per 10rush/rec yards, 25 passing, 6pt td for rush/rec, 4pt for passing

I need to start 3 wrs and 2 rbs.

For the wrs

Moss @nyj

Colston @sf

Driver @buf

A. Johson @ was

I am obviously starting Johnson but cannot decide between the other 3. I am thinking of benching moss as driver could have a good game against buffalo. I could also bench colston as sf has a good d and NO spreads the ball alot.

RB.

Foster @ was

Green @ ne

D. Williams @ cle

I am thinking of starting williams/foster. However was has a good run def, and ne usually lets up tons of yards. The thing is that green didn't play so good last week, I know it was agaisnt bal.

Advice?

With your depth @ WR, this is a week where you can bench Moss.

As far as RB's go, you have to go with D. Williams and Foster. I don't even know if Greene is RB1 on the Jets....LT is getting more looks. Good luck!

I was thinking that also. But moss might have a huge game with all of the trash talking going on!

Any other opinions