[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Grade my Team

davegroel

QB- Jay Cutler

RB-Ray Rice

RB- Arian Foster

WR-Miles Austn

WR- Chad Ochocinco

WR- Anquan Boldin

TE- Greg Olsen

K-Bironas

Def- Panthers

Bench

Carson Palmer

Jacoby Jones

Donald Driver

Clinton Portis

C.J. Spiller

Owen Daniels

San Diego

I posted 146 in week one but kinda worried it was a fluke.

you have a good team, how many teams in your league? This makes all the difference. You have good depth at wr, however your rb depth is next to none. If foster/rice get hurt or a bye, spiller isn't looking amazing right now and porits is old. You could trade one of your tes for a better rb imo.

Otherwise your team is solid.

The fact that there are only 10 teams in your league makes a huge difference from this being a great team to being just a good squad. With 10 teams, chances are all the other teams are equally talented (since fewer players are picked), and the waiver wire is sure to be full of talent. Based on this fact, I would give your team a B. Like the other guy said, RBs are weak after your starters, but then again, as long as you don't have an injury, you should be just fine. Don't expect that kind of total every week though, so yeah, that part was a fluke.

I def don't expect 140 again. I do expect atleast 100 every week tho. My WR's should get 100 a week and a td occasionally. RB's I think Rice is a stud and wont get hurt and Foster too. Just the injury bug always plagues me its the reason i lost last year when owen daniels went down i was stuck with some crappy waiver wire TE's. Should i get their back ups soon? Or just play it out and see where it goes?