[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm about to propose a trade - would you take it?

thestugots

CBS Sports Standard Scoring

First off this trade is primarily an exchange of backup players, but guys who could be starting in the future due to injury risk.

I am giving up Eddie Royal and Larry Johnson hopefully to get Bernard Scott and Mario Manningham

You can see my team below in my sig, I have Eli and am looking to get Manningham as a bye week starter, Scott to handcuff Benson.

He has plenty of better WR's (Manningham just a bench player to him, Scott may have some value but he has Spiller on his bench along with his 3RB starter P. Thomas, B. Jackson, and Mike Turner.

Am I losing value in this trade? Would you accept this trade?

Thanks for any help let me know whats up with your team if you need any help.

In PPR, I think you'd be giving up too much, since I think Royal should at least have a serviceable year (and you'd be kinda selling high after his 8 catch 98 yard day), but in non-PPR scoring, I think it's a pretty fair trade, since Scott has proven to be a very capable handcuff.

I see Manningham and Johnson as nothing more than throw-ins, so I think Royal for Scott is a decent (though not great) deal for you.. I'd imagine it'd be enough for him to take it, but I'm wary, because of the fact that you can start 3 WRs and might need Royal to fill-in, whereas your RB depth is deeper, and even with an injury to Benson, you could still be just fine with Greene.

If he has Spiller, why not trade him Jackson for Scott, and see if he'll throw in a WR with it... I think that would serve you better than this trade.

Edited by delusions of granduer