[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rest of Season Kolb or Orton

RP74

I'm thinking of getting out of the Kolb Mess and just dropping him for Orton. I have Vick for this week, but WOW did Kolb look bad. i know it was the first game but WOW. Anyone think this is a bad idea??

Me. The kid had a rough start, just like alot of QBs did last week... But Andy Reid is committed to the kid, and he has 3 years in the WCO system with an accurate arm... At least give him one more week when he gets back week 3 to evaluate him, before you go dropping him for Orton... That's just a waste of a mid-round draft pick.

I'm thinking of getting out of the Kolb Mess and just dropping him for Orton. I have Vick for this week, but WOW did Kolb look bad. i know it was the first game but WOW. Anyone think this is a bad idea??

I feel the same way you do. But, surely you could trade Kolb for something in your league instead of just dropping him?

My bigger concern is that Vick is going to make a mess of things in Philly -- his quote about if he would have played all four quarters they would have won -- really has me scared as a Kolb owner.

That being said, Orton has some nice weapons in Denver. (Not that Kolb doesn't...)