[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mike Turner for Ryan Matthews...

Favre4ever

Great question (RM for Burner). I'm in a Keeper league (1 player for up to 3 years) and I just snagged RM for Best and M Bush. I also have Rice, SJax, Bradshaw and Foster, so giving up Best & Bush was no big deal, but I want Mathews for the future. Not knowing who your other backs are, and if it's a non-Keeper league, I'd say yes.

Regarding Knox for Floyd or Naenae, I'm not sure the move really makes a difference. Floyd could emerge and I guess I'd rather have Rivers chucking the rock to my WR than Cutler, but I see it as a horse apiece.

Thanks man...It is a keeper league but we have unlimited keepers but you move your guy up a round a year so Matthews and Turner are basically nonkeepers 1st and 2nd r...I got Know in RD. 9 and I think Floyd was Rd. 8 and naenae was real late...THX my other Rb's are pierre Thomas and Foster(6th round)