[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thinking about going after Ray Rice...

femmefootball

I got lucky this week and managed to get Brandon Jackson (although, lucky is a relative term, since I got him because I lost last week and thus was high on the waiver wire).

So anyhow, I was thinking that I want to upgrade my RB situation, since I have a number of "good" ones but could use another stud to really bring up my weekly totals. I liked Ray Rice, and it seems the guy who has him doesn't have as much depth:

Him:

QB Tom Brady,

RB Ray Rice, Bal

RB Cedric Benson, Cin

RB/WR Matt Forte, Chi

WR Steve Smith, NYG

WR Anquan Boldin, Bal WR

TE Tony Gonzalez, Atl TE

D/ST Eagles D/ST, Phi D/ST

K Ryan Longwell, Min K

Bench Brett Favre, Min QB

Bench Felix Jones, Dal

Bench Santana Moss, Was

Bench Robert Meachem, NO

Bench Thomas Jones, KC

Bench Zach Miller, Oak

Bench Brian Westbrook, SF

Me:

QB Tony Romo, Dal

RB Maurice Jones-Drew, Jac

RB Rashard Mendenhall, Pit

RB/WR LeSean McCoy, Phi

WR Larry Fitzgerald, Ari

WR Steve Smith, Car

TE Jason Witten, Dal

D/ST Cowboys D/ST, Dal D/ST

K Stephen Gostkowski, NE

Bench Michael Crabtree, SF

Bench Hines Ward, Pit

Bench C.J. Spiller, Buf RB

Bench Chris Cooley, Was

Bench David Akers, Phi

Bench Tim Hightower, Ari

Bench Brandon Jackson, GB

I was thinking about packaging McCoy/Mendenhall... I dunno. What do you guys think would be a good offer (for me) that he might not refuse?

Edited by femmefootball

Youd be crazy to get rid of mendenhall...You say you want a stud, but you already have one!!! Rice is on a team that all of a sudden has to many weapons to pick from and was all but forgotten him in week one (yeah yeah i know jets D ) but aside from that for the next three weeks pittsburgh is still waiting for big B to come back and will have to rely more on the ground game to keep them in the hunt...Did I mention mendenhalls crazy OT run to win the game that got 11 Fantasy points in itself. KEEP this dude, hes top five this year

You're fine at RB. If anything, you may want to target another higher end WR. I wouldn't give up Mendy or McCoy, but you may be able to sell high on BJax and get Boldin or another WR2 with upside.

I agree, you're good at RB. You have nice depth. I see McCoy being top ten this week. Sell high on Brandon Jackson ASAP. An upgrade an WR would be nice. See if you can get Randy Moss for someone like Crabtree plus Jackson. Moss may be bad again this week, so now would be the time to grab him. Or if you could trade Fitz plus Brandon Jackson for Miles Austin.

See mine.