[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to play this weekend..

someguy469

12 team PPR league

QB: Peyton, Orton

WR: Anquan, Santana Moss, Collie, D. Aromonoashadudaouo

TE: Vernon Davis

D: Cowboys

And my prediciment....

RBs: Deangelo Williams, Ahman Bradshaw, McFadden, Lesean Mccoy, Brandon Jackson

2 RB's 3 WR format.

I have changed my mind 14 times already on which combo to start.

DW & Bradshaw seem the choice but B Jackson would be legit as well - not McD or LM IMO

My problem is that they all have such favorable matchups. LM going against the Lions could have a very Forte-esque day. And McFadden against the Rams...but it is Mcfadden. I have a hard time trusting DW and Bradshaw in their RB by committee set up, even with both getting a disproportionately high number of carries. I'm thinking about gambling on B. Jackson at home vs Buffalo.

Also: Austin Collie vs. NYG or Aromoanashudu @ Dal? PPR...

Agreed - McFadden could have a big day...B Jackson is a legit starter (vs Bills) and McCoy - while a great matchup and should get receptions - Vick will vulture caries. I'd still likely start bradshaw and D Williams (Stewart wasn't given much last week i don't think). And again B jackson is legit (but IMO with less upside then the other 2...but one never knows....could have a huge day)

D Willy & Bradshaw seem no brainers to me.

Edit: btw if you do some research, (From ESPN) DeAngelo Williams had 16 carries to Jonathan Stewart's five. I'm not ready to declare this one a knockout, but for the moment Stewart looks no better than a flex. D-Willy touched it 12 times in the first half, in all kinds of situations, while Stewart got one carry in the first quarter, which came only because Williams had ripped a 29-yarder and needed a blow. Carolina's only two carries from inside the Giants' 5 went to Williams.

Bradshaw got 20 carries to Jacobs's 12 in week 1. They are playing the colts?

I don't see as much RBBC as you are worried about. Dwill is a must start the other you could interchange with arguement but I would still start Bradshaw if it were my team

Edited by troublez