[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Romo vs Vick

Smoky McAshtray

I rarely have any problems coming up with my lineup every week, but this one is giving me headaches and I need some outside opinion....

I have Romo as my starter and HAD Stafford as my backup. After week one I grabbed Michael Vick to take his spot and Stafford went to my IR slot. Now heading in to week 2, do I go with Romo and everyone's predictions of a breakout game with the struggling Cowboys offense (they've been lackluster even since preseason), or do I go with Vick who is coming off a pretty big return last week and will be facing the league doormat Detroit Lions? They're both projected to get similar numbers (Romo with a slight edge), but to me it seems like Vick has a ton of upside....please help my headache go away :wacko:

come on man...

VICK...

Vick plays one of the worst defenses ever... while Romo plays a decent one. This is easy... I am currently debating a McNabb start over Romo on one of my teams... but Vick... Vick is easy.

Michael Vick - Week 2 projection (Me)

Passing Yards - 265

Passing TD - 2

INT - 0

C/A - 27 / 36

Rushing Yards - 130

Rushing TD - 1

Fumbles - 0

I wouldn't consider myself a fan of Vick, but his skill is undeniable, especially since we got a glimpse of Vick playing half a game... in half the game he got:

Passing Yards - 175

Passing TD - 1

INT - 0

Rushing Yards - 103

Rushing TD - 0

Fumbles - 0