[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB dilema - (am I nuts?)

Winoman

Standard league - already have Gore as my #1

Benson has a tough matchup - even though he's done well vs Ravens. Jacobs vs Indy is very apealing to me - even knowing he is not the #1 back (he looked better then bradshaw last week so maybe more carries in the works or goal line?) - also have Thomlinson(va Pats) who may very well be given more oppurtunities then Green (and who has looked good this year)....also have Hightower - #1 this week at least - but not so sure for Atl. So who would you start? I've penned in Jacobs but am having second thoughts - does it make sense to play any of these guys over benson.

Edited by Winoman

I think even with the tough matchup I'd stick with Benson. It's tough but, Palmer should be able to move the ball and maybe get Benson some goal line looks. I dont trust Jacobs or L.T. I think Greene could bounce back this week (I hope at least). Hightower is interesting but, I'd still stick with Benson. You drafted him high for a reason so stick with your plan.

Thanks - thats where I'm leaning....but I could see jacobs having a big day - LT too - but the chances that both Indy & the Pats getting ahead causing the run to be abandoned is also a possibility....and the Jets offense in general does not seem worthy of any trust at the moment...