[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WHO TO START?

hitmen

Start 2 Wide Receivers. I am currently starting Jeremy Maclin and debating on the following.

Percy Harvin vs MIA - His migranes, his no show vs NO, Brett Favre? Hip injury - too many question marks.

Randy Moss - Revis Island

I have a feeling that Randy might be in for a big game especially after his interview antics last week.

Other options are:

Massaquoi

Armashadou

Manningham

RBs: Turner D.Williams Foster - starters

On bench: Brandon Jackson, Javid Best, LT, Huggins.

Would you start Jackson over any of the above? Im thinking of watching him this week.

I can't believe how many are even discussing benching Moss. Revis could shut him down but Moss is the very first player you picked in your draft and he is openly upset about how Revis shut him down last year. Revis is also hurting a bit and has only been in the facility for like 10 days. I believe Moss will get his and the cocky Jets will get their's with a 0-2 to start the season after all the insane hype about going to the super bowl.