[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reasonable trade? (LONG READ, sorry)

jr49erfan1

10 team, PPR, 25/1 passing, 10/1 rush/rec, all TD's 6. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR/TE, 1 DEF/ST, 1 K

This is my #2 league this season, and I feel like I drafted really strongly at WR and RB, but have no QB really. I'd like to get a tier 2 QB(Iin my opinion), at the expence of some of my percieved RB depth. So I'd be willing to part with any (2) of my RB3-5's (JBest, RMathews, SGreene) for MSchaub, and he wont bite. And he's hot and heavy to get a RB2, but he's really high on Schaub. Is my offer unreasonable, I feel like I'm giving alot??? He wants one of my RB3-5 for one of his RB2-4, or one of my RB3-5 for one of his WR3-8. I dont want any of his RB's not named Chris Johnson, or any of his WR's except RWayne, and I'm already pretty happy with my WR corp so I'm not even trying to get Reggie. Rosters are below, should I even bother for Schaub, the PManning, DBrees and ARodgers teams are all pretty rough and I might be able to deal with them in the coming weeks when their records aren't too good???

Backstory: This was a first time FFL for like 6 of 10 in my league, and it showed come draft day with DBrees going #1 overall, PManning going #3 overall and ARodgers going #5 overall. I pulled AP at 4 (happily) and when it got back to me in the second round (pick 17), TBrady, TRomo were gone. I was gonna scoop MSchaub in the 3rd round thinking that I only had to dodge the guy at the #2 draft spot, but he took Schaub with his 2nd or 3rd pick, so I was like heck with it and went all RB's and WR's.

Again there were like 6 newbies, and the first round (actually alot of the rounds) was really random, I think LFitz went 7 overall, RRice AND FGore fell to the 10th pick (man that made me sick).

My team (from the 4 spot)

MVick - QB (WW spot fill this week, I had and have dropped KKolb)

APeterson - RB1

AFoster - RB2 (I benched him last week for RMathews VS KC, UGHH!!!)

RMoss - WR1

RWhite - WR2

DBowe - WR3

MIN - DEF/ST

JKasay - K

My bench

EManning - QB2 (scooped him this week on WW in case I can't trade for a QB)

JBest - RB3

RMathews - RB4

SGreene - RB5

TOwens - WR4

BBerrian - WR5

DHenderson - WR6

DAromashodu - WR7

His team (from the 2 spot)

MSchaub - QB1

CJohnson - RB1

PHillis - RB2

RWayne - WR1

HWard - WR2

DDriver - WR3

PHI - DEF/ST

JReed - K

His bench

KMoreno - RB3

JForsett - RB4

JMaclin - WR4

BCelek - WR5

MWallace - WR6

LNaanee - WR7

BLloyd - WR8 (I just noticed he's carrying 8 receivers, I thought I had our league set at 7 recievers max, uh oh)

NE DEF/ST

I wouldn't do it, but I tend to poo-poo 80% of these big 2-for-1 deals.

You'd still be pretty stacked at RB, but frankly when bye weeks (and injuries) start you'd be amazed how RB depth shrinks.

Stay put, you have trusty Eli on your bench if you need him.