[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dropping Washington for Tolbert?

jdub!

I currently own Mathews. Not knowing anything about his injury, except for the fact that he came back from the locker room suited up with a heavily taped ankle, should I drop Leon Washington for Mike Tolbert?

I always considering Washington a special player, and yahoo projections tend to agree this year, but I just don't see it happening. Am I justified in dropping Leon for Tolbert in a "just in case" scenario? Sproles was drafted and is not available.

Roster is in sig. Will help in return! Thanks Huddlers.

Edited by jdub!

I currently own Mathews. Not knowing anything about his injury, except for the fact that he came back from the locker room suited up with a heavily taped ankle, should I drop Leon Washington for Mike Tolbert?

I always considering Washington a special player, and yahoo projections tend to agree this year, but I just don't see it happening. Am I justified in dropping Leon for Tolbert in a "just in case" scenario? Sproles was drafted and is not available.

Roster is in sig. Will help in return! Thanks Huddlers.

I like Tolbert because he may get goal line carries, but Matthews is reportedly fine. Peyton Hillis would be a better guy to pick-up if available. I don't think Leon Washington is predictable enough to play in fantasy.