[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Shaun Hill worth starting if this is what youre lookin at...

Metalhead316

Favre or Palmer, which maybe Palmer if he can do what he did again in week 1...but Favre is destroying me.

I have Calvin Johnson, and with seeing what Best can do rushing AND receiving, that is what attracts me to Shaun Hill. Whether its a good game or great mop up, if youre desperate at QB position...any of you feel Hill can get the job done?

Because lets put it this way, ill be 2-0 after tomorrow...and its no thanks to Favre thats for sure. 10 pts week1 and 1 pt this week, just total sadness. And Palmer still worries me. 355 yds and 2 tds is solid enough to really make me consider Hill since i would have the Calvin connection and in hopes that Best can do alot more out of the backfield to give Hill big yards again.

What do you guys think?

Im desperate here with Favre and Palmer looking bleek, anyone else have Favre that they are gettin killed with and in similar boat?

Not really sure what's going to happen with Favre with no go-to target. Sidney Rice's presence made all the WRs more viable, but didn't Palmer have a great week 1?

Either way, I would not be picking up or starting Hill over either... We still don't know how soon Stafford is going to be back, and even with Hill throwing to Calvin Johnson, he's still a career backup who is a fringe QB2 play.

I hear you, believe me thats whats funny is i grabbed shaun hill and thought wow im hittin some serious low here lol...Palmer i think is who i may try this week, i forget who hes playing but i think im gonna try him this week for sure.

But just a mention of Hill, the main reason i grabbed him was how Best was played. If Best is just that great out of the backfield, and hill is just dumping off to him...doesnt that make hill MAYBE a worth while play in a desperate situation just for those yards that Best may rack up? Thats really the only reason i grabbed him and well of course just for if he nails Johnson like he has, i figure thats at least double.

I hope Palmer is the man, seriously...because Brett without targets is just so abysmal.