[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kolb on waivers

P3R3

I picked up Vick last week and that worked out great, thinking about picking up Kolb now and dropping vick now that he is cleared to play. I sent McNabb to waivers in order to pick up Vick, I could claim him back if I want. I am pretty bad at the QB position with Farve sucking this year.

Best QB's on FA:

Stafford

Hill

NcNabb

Kolb

Is McNabb worth giving up my first waiver for? I mean I dropped him, if I knew then what i know now I would have dropped Jerome Harrison. If I claim McNabb off waivers I would have to waive Farve, or Vick (unless I wanted to stockpile QB's).

I'm in a similar position. I drafted Kolb and McNabb, picked up Vick of the WW after Kolb's injury.

I am starting McNabb with 100% confidence. Why? Because I am 100% confident that we will start and most likely stay in the entire game barring an injury. I have no such confidence that if Kolb starts that he will not put up a stinker in the 1st half and then Vick ends up starting the 2nd.