[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade: Tom Brady & Marion Barber for Joe Flacco & Jahvid Best

FamousJavi

I'm currently in first place & points leader in my big money 12 team head to head league.

The scoring system we use is:

Point per 20 yrds passing, 3pt @ >250 4pt @ >300 5pt @ > 350 6pts per Passing TD.

Point per 10 yrds rushing, 3 pts at >80, 4pts @ >120, 5pts @ >160 6pts per rushing TD

Point per 10 yrds recieving, 3 pts @ >100, 4 pts @ >140, 5pts @ >180 6pts per Recieving TD

My teams consists of following:

QB - Joe Flacco

WR- Roddy White

WR- Greg Jennings

RB - Chris Johnson

RB - Arian Foster

W/R - Jahvid Best

TE - Jermaine Gresham

DEF- Miami Dolphins

K- Sebastian Janikowski

BN Michael Vick

BN - C.J. Spiller

BN - Pierre Garcon

BN - Robert Meachem

Bn - Jacoby Jones

BN - Todd Heap

BN - Washington Redskins

Other Guys Team:

QB Tom Brady

WR Hines Ward

WR Steve Smith NYG

RB Ryan Matthews

RB Pierre Thomas

W/R Marion Barber

TE Visanthe Shianco

DEF Minnesota

K David Buehler

BN Kyle Orton

BN Dustin Keller

BN Laurence Maroney

BN Mike Williams

BN New York Giants DEF

I tried to be as detailed as possible, sorry for sloppiness, I would greatly appreciate any input on whether I should accept trade or not. I will be getting Tom Brady & Marion Barber for Joe Flacco & Jahvid Best, Should I accept? Stay put? Counter offer? Thanks in advance.

Edited by FamousJavi

Stay put. Marion Barber hasn't done much at all yet. They're not running the ball very much in Dallas, and when they do, it's a crowded backfield. And why would you want to get rid of Best after the outstanding week he just had? Flacco's been disappointing, but he'll at least be serviceable. Best, Johnson, and Foster? Stay with them. There's a reason you're in first place.

Its really close. Your league gives QB's more points than most, and with the bonuses it could make brady huge. Brady is more likely to get to the bonuses every week, and he will have alot more td's than flacco as the ravens will run the ball in more where the pats will pass. Brady is a huge upgrade over flacco in your leagues scoring.

However, Best could become an amazing back this year, espically with stafford down Best becomes an option even more.

I would probably make the trade but as to who is winning the trade, its very close.

Regarding the poster above, when people have a huge week it makes their value that much higher. You don't want to wait for a bad week and try to trade. I do agree that barber is kind of useless but its pretty tough.

Edited by kevinkris