[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best & McCoy - Sell high?

nkjordan23

Fortunately, I am the owner of both of these guys after a monster week. IN all honesty though, I feel McCoy's was more of a fluke.

I am in a PPR league and being from Detroit, I know Best will get plenty of screens and passes to create plays on top of running the ball. The same can probably be said for McCoy, but the Vick/Kolb controversy has me a bit nervous.

Should I look to sell high on one of these??

If I could get Brees for McCoy, should I pull the trigger?

My team in a 14 Team PPR keeper league with 2 keepers:

QB - Palmer

RB - Matthews

RB/WR - McCoy

RB/WR - Best

WR/TE - Jennings

WR/Te - Dallas Clark

K - Crosby

D - Eagles

Bench - Crabtree

Bench - Finley

Bench - Michael Bush

Bench - Kolb

Bench - Garcon

Bench - Maclin

if you can get Brees for McCoy....you have to do it, but I can't see that happening.....ever. I think McCoy will end up as a solid player this year.....I'm sure Kolb will be dumping off to him frequently during his learning curve....I think if you move him, it creates a weakness for you at RB, when right now that is the strength of your team.. Maybe wait and see how palmer plays out in the next couple weeks and re-evaluate moving someone then....not to mention seeing how Matthews comes back from his injury. Good luck.

I guess the better question is:

Is Brees or whomever I trade for going to make much more of a difference than Palmer/Kolb?

The gap between RB's and WR's can be large, but QB's is a little less in my eyes. Maybe I am wrong in thinking that...

QB's in my league get 4 pts per TD and 1 pt per 25 yards