[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

being offered Dallas Clark for Mccoy?

jsmoove05

hey all im in a ppr league with 12 guys all friends. I start 1 qb 2 rb 2 wr 1 te 1 k 1 def. My rbs are peterson, mccoy, bradshaw, reggie bush, jason snelling. Wrs Miles Austin, OchoCinco, Hines Ward, Brandon lloyd. Tes Marcedes Lewis and Owen Daniels.

What do you guys think about this trade should i do it and get a big weaker at RB and upgrade at TE or stay put with what I got and hope one of my 2 guys turns into a stud. Should I try to Mccoy for Clark & LT?

Edited by jsmoove05

i think i would have to take it....clark is an elite TE you really cant upgrade past him so you will be set at TE position for the season (minus the bye week).......mccoy i dont think is an every week starter and there are way more factors that could hurt him (qb changes, andy reids insane play calling at times, mike bell, rb injury)...plus given the dog house that brandjon jacobs has built for himself , i think i like bradshaw over mccoy in the long haul anyways.....

i think i would have to take it....clark is an elite TE you really cant upgrade past him so you will be set at TE position for the season (minus the bye week).......mccoy i dont think is an every week starter and there are way more factors that could hurt him (qb changes, andy reids insane play calling at times, mike bell, rb injury)...plus given the dog house that brandjon jacobs has built for himself , i think i like bradshaw over mccoy in the long haul anyways.....

Not sure I agree here. There are a lot of hypotheticals and nothing is for sure. Regardless of QB, I think its clear McCoy is the goalline back and is going to get 14-18 carries a game along with 2-5 catches. Whether its Kolb or Vick, that shouldnt change. If its Kolb, I think those numbers only get better, but thats me.

Clark is as elite as they come and plays with great consistency. You have a lot to like in that deal getting a player who is in an offense gaurenteed to throw 30-40 times a game.

As for the Jacobs situation, he wants a trade, but the Giants arent going to do that. They want a committee backfield. Bradshaw is coming off of 2 surgeries too. I just dont feel that great about his situation.

I think you go with your gut on this one. You will probbaly get m,ore consistency out of clark, but mccoy could be a fine back this year if he gets the touches Im expecting.