[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Devin Aromashodu

slimshady31

Fellow Huddlers,

Started the season 0-2 and need to shake up my backup WRs on the roster. Not sure what happened last weekend in the CHI-DAL game but didn't see Aromashodu on the field playing, was he hurt or benched (?) Either way, not sure I trust each week who will be Cutlers favorite target so am figuring to drop him along with Massaquoi in favor of bidding on the (2) WRs below available on the WW:

Kevin Walter

Demaryius Thomas

Is it too early to cut bait on Aromashodu (?) I figure I'm out of the gate with 2 close losses and need some up and comers at WR for when the bye weeks hit. Not sure I can count on Aromashodu or Massaquoi to do anything as my #3 WR once byes start.

I cut bait and traded him for Flacco because i didnt draft a backup and Hurricane Kolb struck my team. I knew he would be decent when the numbers totaled at the end of the year but was going to be too inconsistent. If you need a WR take a look in the FA for Mark Clayton. he has had prob like 150 yrds plus and 2 or more TD's i am going to drop Kolb now that I have Vick and Flacco to sit clayton this week and see if he puts up another solid amount of points and if he does, I might start him over D. Driver in my flex spot or feel great about a bye week fill in.