[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Forte + T.O. for Jennings (?)

MrCarter

PPR league, team is in my sig... I feel like I can afford to lose Forte even though he's the #4 ranked RB in my league at this point (I'm still a skeptical owner from last year).

My concern is Jennings' glory days are gone and his average game will look much like week 2.

Thoughts?

Great responses, thanks guys!

What about this train of thought: Foster is essentially my #1 RB, and will start every week regardless of the matchup. McCoy is #2, Forte #3, Brandon Jackson #4 (screw Michael Bush).

Let's say I start Forte 3, MAYBE 4 times instead of McCoy for the rest of the season. Is Jennings gonna get me more points than T.O. and Forte sitting on my bench outside of those estimate 3 or 4 weeks? (Does that make sense?)

My gut reaction was to decline this trade, but then I got to thinking "well Jennings will get me more points than T.O. starting @ WR3 and Forte on my bench"

Does that change anything?

Thanks agian!

Edited by MrCarter

Great responses, thanks guys!

What about this train of thought: Foster is essentially my #1 RB, and will start every week regardless of the matchup. McCoy is #2, Forte #3, Brandon Jackson #4 (screw Michael Bush).

Let's say I start Forte 3, MAYBE 4 times instead of McCoy for the rest of the season. Is Jennings gonna get me more points than T.O. and Forte sitting on my bench outside of those estimate 3 or 4 weeks? (Does that make sense?)

My gut reaction was to decline this trade, but then I got to thinking "well Jennings will get me more points than T.O. starting @ WR3 and Forte on my bench"

Does that change anything?

Thanks agian!

The thought process makes sense as long as you ok leaving yourself awfully thin a RB with making that trade. I would hang on to Forte as his value will continue to go up and I am very fearful of a McCoy injury.

Help:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=331416