[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

trade MJD?

joeyc

owner offered me Randy Moss...Vick...and Tashard Choice for MJD...Hasselbeck...and Mike Thomas. I have Kolb, so getting Vick helps me, and I also have Turner and Foster on my roster, so I don't lose a whole lot at RB. Choice and Thomas are pretty much roster fillers, as I also have Felix Jones. Does this seem like a good deal to make?

Well, first off Vick is back to the bench in week 3 - so unless Kolb gets jacked up again he's not gonna help you that much (Eagles have said repeatedly that Kolb is THEIR MAN despite Vick performances).

MJD is historically slow out of the gate. If you can afford to ride Turner/Foster until he heats up I'd say decine.

I understand the situation in Philly with Kolb allegedly being "their man", but if I have Vick, then I have insurance for Kolb being hurt/benched. Also....Moss does a lot for my receiving corps...we start WR/TE.and I have been starting Finley and Clark so far, with decent results, and if I add Moss to that mix...my receivers look pretty solid, since we start 3 WR's. I feel I can survive the hit of losing MJD, having Turner and Foster, but I wanted some opinions to see if I am making a huge mistake here. Thanks!