[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

First time ever in a bidding league.

JustDoIt

I have never been in a league with blind bids for free agent moves.

There is a couple of guys on the waiver I would want... but I have no idea how much is a good bid.

Today someone dropped

Mike Williams and Mike Wallace

Also targeting Demaryius Thomas.

My WR are terrible. (thank you Sidney Rice pre surgery)

I have yet to spend any of the 100.00 so I was wondering what you guys this would be a good amount for guys?

Thanks in advance.

Start QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, FLEX, K, D (12 team)

Farve

Ryan

Gore

Mendenhall

Charles

Jacobs

Moss

Thomas (Jax)

Chambers

Robinson

Shaincoe

Daniels

Kaeding

Vikes D

Saints D

Take a good look at other teams remaining points. Take a good look at teams who needs WR's on waiver wire and compare available points. It's really subjective not knowing everyone elses rosters. Who bid on what in week one and how much did they pay to acquire? Given your terrible WR squad, you probably need to be fairly aggressive with your bids. Are there any other "hot" free agents that will grab peoples attention away from your targets like Vick or someone like that. I have a so-far lackluster squad of WR's in a "big money" league I play in:

Colston

Bowe

Smith (NYG)

M. Thomas

M. Williams (Sea)

Jacoby Jones

I'm going all in this week for Kevin Walter for the 36pts I have left. I'm 0-2 and our waiver wire is pretty empty. There are other teams that could use WR depth and Walter is sitting on the top of the free agent list and I'm looking for anyone with a pulse. Long story short, you need the help and I'd be aggressive in getting who you want. I'm sure you don't get anything for keeping your 100pts. Obviously, you lose out on the fantasy stud that comes off of waivers every year if you spend all your points, but hey, D. Thomas might be that guy : ) Just my 2 cents.

Take a good look at other teams remaining points. Take a good look at teams who needs WR's on waiver wire and compare available points. It's really subjective not knowing everyone elses rosters. Who bid on what in week one and how much did they pay to acquire? Given your terrible WR squad, you probably need to be fairly aggressive with your bids. Are there any other "hot" free agents that will grab peoples attention away from your targets like Vick or someone like that. I have a so-far lackluster squad of WR's in a "big money" league I play in:

Colston

Bowe

Smith (NYG)

M. Thomas

M. Williams (Sea)

Jacoby Jones

I'm going all in this week for Kevin Walter for the 36pts I have left. I'm 0-2 and our waiver wire is pretty empty. There are other teams that could use WR depth and Walter is sitting on the top of the free agent list and I'm looking for anyone with a pulse. Long story short, you need the help and I'd be aggressive in getting who you want. I'm sure you don't get anything for keeping your 100pts. Obviously, you lose out on the fantasy stud that comes off of waivers every year if you spend all your points, but hey, D. Thomas might be that guy : ) Just my 2 cents.

Awesome response. Yeah, Walter is available so that might make drive the price down?

One more question. In a regular 12 man, 16 roster spots... Is there any reason Mike Wallace should be on the waivers as he was just dropped? Seems odd to me...

And Clayton was taken for 17 after week 1.

Again, thanks for the full response.