[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kevin Kolb

slimshady31

Fellow Huddlers,

Okay to dump Kolb now that he's been backburnered in PHI (?) I have Vick and McNabb so can play matchups the rest of the season, but not sure how much can put faith in PHI front office and Andy Reid not to cut bait on Vick if he starts to struggle. Vicks got the vote of confidence right now because he's been playing at a high level, but just concerned about dropping Kolb only to see in 2-3 weeks if Vick struggles that PHI will pull Vick and annoint Kolb the starting role again. I don't really have the room nor the interest to have 3 QBs on my roster when only start 1.

Q: Is Kolb safe to dump to the WW at this point?

I dropped him today because I had picked up Vick off the FA list and had ONLY drafted Kolb as my QB. I also had a trade go through today that gave me Flacco for Aromashodu. I felt fine dropping him for another prospect WR. I have a thing to try out a bunch of WR's just because it makes the game more fun for me. I dropped Kolb for Mark Clayton. Just make sure you have points coming in week to week if the Vick thing doesnt work out and then figure it out when week 8 comes along which is the Eagles bye week.

Fellow Huddlers,

Okay to dump Kolb now that he's been backburnered in PHI (?) I have Vick and McNabb so can play matchups the rest of the season, but not sure how much can put faith in PHI front office and Andy Reid not to cut bait on Vick if he starts to struggle. Vicks got the vote of confidence right now because he's been playing at a high level, but just concerned about dropping Kolb only to see in 2-3 weeks if Vick struggles that PHI will pull Vick and annoint Kolb the starting role again. 1) I don't really have the room nor the interest to have 3 QBs on my roster when only start 1.

2) Q: Is Kolb safe to dump to the WW at this point?

1) Agree

2) I'm in the same predicament. However, I do have Romo as my 3rd QB here (actually drafted in 4th round). I very well may decide to drop Kolb and go with Romo and Vick until/unless changes need to be made. But I'm hanging on to him for now...