[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Handcuff advice please

priorlakehawkeye

I'm in a 10 team standard scoring league and am a little worried about my RB situation. My RB roster includes:

Gore

Moreno

Portis

Michael Bush

Javon Ringer

There's a lot of hype around Keiland Wiliams now that LJ is out in Washington but does it make sense to cuff my third RB instead of getting Westbrook tied to Gore or Maroney for Moreno?

My plan is to keep stashing Ringer and drop Bush.

Thanks.

Both Gore & Portis have injury history - and Shannhan is known for bringing backs out of obscurity to start and do well (even if behind Denvers once awesome O line) - I'd say each might be worth a handcuff...but handcuffs are always a tough call - if you have other starters as options - even M Bush might end up a starter (but he's somewhat like a handcuff at the moment). If you have bye week issues anytime soon I'd suggest a sure starter over a backup - but both Dixon & Williams have a good potential to start at some point (when?) - even if Portis & Gore have fairly late Byes..BTW - I drafted Dixon in one of the 2 leagues where I have Gore - we have a deep bench and we have no add/drops until after next week (after we hold asupplemental draft)