[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Wayne for LT and Hightower

Doug7410

I'm in a 12 team standard scoring league. My #1 RB is Mendenhall and I have Beanie Wells on the bench. He was suposed to be my other starting RB. Other than them I have Mcgahee and Sproles. At WR I have Wayne, Boldin, Bowe, Royal, and Mike Wallace. I'm looking for another RB to fill the spot Wells was suposed to take up.

This guy wants to give me Tim Hightower and L.T.. I'm thinking I might have enough depth at WR to be able to give up Wayne in order to make sure I allways have a RB that's going to get some points. If I have Hightower at least I know I can't get burned by Wells sitting out. But on the other hand I know Wayne has the potential to put up 25 or 30 points.

What do you guys think. Thanks for the help.

How many WR's do you start? Honestly even if its two I would say no.. Beanie should be back this week

2 are required and there's a flex for a WR or a RB. I allready declined the trade, but I was thinking of offering Boldin in place of Wayne. What do you think? I know Wells should be back that week, but I'm not so sure he's going to get more carries than Hightower even if he does start.