[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2 QB League with Kevin Kolb

dmanlong

I play in a 2 QB fantasy league. I have Matt Ryan and Kevin Kolb with Trent Edwards as my backup. As you can see I am desperate for a QB as 2 of mine are now not playing.

I have been offered a trade: Brand Jacobs, Calvin Johnson and Vince Young for Kevin Kolb and Adrian Peterson:

I still would have Knowshon Moreno and Tim Hightower as my RBs

Obviously that is a bad trade as it is, but the person offering the trade also has Chad Henne on the bench who I think I could probably acquire. My Wide outs are Percy Harvin and Greg Jenning with Mike Walke-sims on the bench, so Calvin Johnson would help my receiving core.

Any thoughts?

I presume Mike Vick has already been picked up by someone other than you?

Whos on the waiver wire / FA?

I was at the bottom of the waver wire simply because I was the number 2 overall draft pick. when Kolb went down, the top person of the waiver wire picked up Vick and it paid off. In a 2 QB league every starting QB was pretty much picked up, especially with all the starters being benched last week. I tried to ride out the Kolb issue with my back up but now he is benched as well.

The only QB of note left is Bruce Gradkowski who I could possibly pick up on waivers.

Edited by dmanlong