[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Struggling mightily and need some advice

i suck

How can I improve my team? I AM STRUGGLING?

QB: Tony Romo

WR: Anquan Boldin

WR: Mark Clayton

RB: Steven Jackson

RB: DeAngelo Williams

TE: Jason Witten

DEF: Tennessee or matchups

K: Robbie Gould

BENCH

RB Cadillac WIlliams

RB Peyton Hillis

RB Jason Snelling

RB Mike Tolbert

WR DeMaryius Thomas

WR Vincent Jackson

TE Aaron Hernadez

It's a 12 team yahoo league. Standard scoring. Some notable names on the waiver wire...

WR Louis Murphy,

WR Jericho Cotchery (could get a lot of passes with Braylon Edwards possibly facing suspension after arrest)

WR Mario Manningham (nicks and smith get the hype, but manningham has lead the team in receptions and yards)

RB Fred Taylor

RB Felix Jones

RB Donald Brown

What moves should i make to improve? What combination of trade could you see working for me?

I would agree with the previous poster, but i would also try and find a spot for Donald Brown. Highly unlikely that addai makes it 16 games. Probably drop a running back, or if VJax is'nt traded by the deadline i would seriously contemplate dropping him. Something just tells me AJ is gonna prove a point to his teamates and sit him or pop him in the slot. This is the same guy that offered his Pro Bowl Tackle 3.2 million dollar tender, told him if he did'nt sign by his self imposed deadline it would be just 400k, then would'nt give him the 3.2 million tender back to him to get him in time for the regular season. This is clearly personal for him.