[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Injury problems (R. Bush), I need a 3rd Running Back for now and later, please help !

dfine

In my league you have to start 3 Running Backs each week and must have 5 RB's on your roster at all times. There is no trading in the league. Must drop RB for RB.

Scoring 10% yardage, 5 points TD's, NO PPR

Here is my five RB's I have now. Gore, Addai, Wells(injured), Reggie Bush(injured) and Chester Taylor.

With Wells and now Bush, I am very lean on my running backs with Chester Taylor left. That doesn't sit well with me. I am forced to drop Reggie Bush.

I am in the middle of the pack in a 10 team league, and my league knows I need a running back, so they could try to block my getting who I want.

Here is who is available.

1. Peyton Hillis (Ideally I would love to get him, but I could see a team grabbing to block me)

after Hillis I am unsure who to get. Here is the rest of the list.

2. John Kuhn(GB): He is splitting carries with Brandon Jackson, plus he will get the goal line calls most of the time. I was thinking of him as possible second choice.

3. Jason Snelling(he is a question of what roll he will have if Turner is healthy. He, at least might get 3rd downs and passing downs.

4. Marshawn Lynch: I know he had 17 carries last week, but who know what they are going from week to week.

5. Mike Tolbert(SD): He may at least get goal line carries, but who knows what else

6. Ben Jarvis Green Ellis: He is now at least in the mix, and Fred Taylor probably won't last the season. Plus Patriots always go with hot hand.

7. Scott of Cincinnatti, could be possible

8. Rashard Jennings of Jacksonville: Not bad first 2 games. Maybe there is something wrong with MJD?

9. Keiland Williams(Was) could be the starter in the next few weeks if Portis doens't show anything. Would love to take a chance, but don't really know, and I need a guy this week.

Please rate 1-8. I am definitely going after Hillis, but I need multiple choices because I might not get Hillis.

Hillis is definitely your number 1 pick after that it's all a bit of risk, you are hoping to find a guy who steps in as an injury replacement and is successful.

2) Snelling - he is great when he has the ball, Tuner has injury history and without Norwood Snelling will see the field no matter what. Also you could probably trade to Turner owner looking for his handcuff

3) Lynch - Talent is there and he could still get traded and end up getting 60% of the carries elsewhere

4) Kuhn - Defined role, points every game, though nothing huge

5) Tolbert - On the off chance Mathews goes down or gets fumbilitis, having the RB in this offense would be huge

6) Keiland Williams - Portis will get hurt, Keiland is all they have left to plug in

7) Rashard Jennings - handcuff to MJD, valuable in blowouts or if MJD goes down

8) Scott - decent offense, valuable if Benson goes down

9) BJE - don't bother, no real committment to running game will always be a committee and will just be a headache

Best of Luck,

WashD

Even though he's a Skins fan I agree with the first post. With the choices offered, it's roll of the dice though I'd consider moving Snelling up to first and bumping Hillis down to second. Mangini is an idiot and he may eventually realize that Harrison is the best back on the team and Hillis will be back to 5 touches a game.

Now with the report that Ryan Matthews has a high ankle sprain, would you move it Mike Tolbert up.

Right now I might put in like this.

1.Peyton Hillis

2.Mike Tolbert

3. John Kuhn

4. Jason Snelling

What do you guys think. I have until later tonight to decide. I need a starting RB who will get points because it now looks like Joseph Addai has an injury. I have to start 3 RB's and out of the 5 guy I have, only 2 are healthy, and one get nothing(Chester Taylor) I need starters, not possibles. Would you move Kuhn up to 2 and then Tolbert? Should I move Snelling up. Please help!