[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Advice on my team? Championship bound?

PokerMike4283

Your Thoughts  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Will this team make a serious championship run??

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No

So, I have been playing on Yahoo leagues for some time now and think I have one of the best teams I've ever had right now. I'm looking for advice to see how I can make it any better than what it is right now. Who should I trade/drop/pick up...etc? Any and all advice is great here.

Do I start Michael Vick over Peyton? Do I trade Vick or keep him as a backup? Do I trade Addai for a better WR? Do I need to drop a K and if so, who? I'm kinda big on Aaron Hernandez....good move to grab him or do I drop him?

Yahoo Public 15993 (10 team H2H)

Northeast Champion (btw, I'm 2-0-0 on the year!!)

QB Peyton Manning

WR Steve Smith

WR Austin Collie

WR Mike Williams

RB Chris Johnson

RB Arian Foster

TE Vernon Davis

BN Legedu Naanee

BN Joseph Addai

BN Michael Vick

BN Nate Washington

BN Aaron Hernandez

K Stephen Gostkowski

BN Neil Rackers

DEF Green Bay

Edited by PokerMike4283

absolute waste of a BN spot on a second Kicker, Vick over Manning really? I would package Vick while he's hot and try to upgrade at WR you can find a filler at QB on the WW most likely, keep Addai to fill in on a bye weeks at RB since thats two spots unless somebody blows you away with an offer for him with a WR1 or WR2

absolute waste of a BN spot on a second Kicker, Vick over Manning really? I would package Vick while he's hot and try to upgrade at WR you can find a filler at QB on the WW most likely, keep Addai to fill in on a bye weeks at RB since thats two spots unless somebody blows you away with an offer for him with a WR1 or WR2

I was just offered DeSean Jackson for Addai and Gostkowski. I'm thinking yes but do I? As for the Vick thing, it was only a question. I already had Peyton starting but I was just asking anyways. Who should I try ot get for Vick? Or better yet, who do you think I could get for him?