[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB Conundrum, do I play situational QBs now?

scooter1891

Ok so in a bit of a QB conundrum..., thanks Kevin Kolb.

I have Kolb, J Freeman and Big Ben. I picked up Freeman after someone had a higher waiver and grabbed Vick ahead of me last week. So now I have to rely on Freeman until Big Ben gets back week 6 and I am a bit worried. Should I drop Kolb and pick up C Henne who is on waivers, and play Henne and Freeman depending on who has a better matchup each week?? Or do I hold Kolb in hopes Vick fails in the next few weeks

its a ppr league; We play 1 QB, 2 WRs, 2 RBs, 1 TE, 1 W/R, 1 Def, 1 K....we also get pts for kick return TDs...basically points are given out for almost everything.....

My Team

K Kolb

B Roth

J Freeman

Rod White

Greg Jennings

Adrian Peterson

Ricky Williams

Jermichael Finley

Dustin Keller

Robert Meachem

Derrick Mason

Jabar Gafney

Julian Edeleman

Keilland Williams

Thanks, and happy to answer any questions u need help with

Scott

I think it's safe to say you can drop Kolb in all leagues now. I dont see Ried flip flopping again. unless total disaster strikes or injury.

I would roll with freeman although he has a tough matchup this week with Pittsburg or take a chance with henne or hasslebeck.anyway you look at it they have tough matchups. but you gotta roll with someone untill big ben comes back and Kolb is dead wait on your bench.

If it's a 12 team league I would think not. Kyle Orton is sure to be gone. and its a 3 qb roster. I would think the availible qbs for free agency would be

Hill,Bradford,Henne and after that it gets scary. these guys might already be on rosters with 3 qbs per team. best advice is try to find the best matchups for whats on free agency. and good luck

Unfortunately, Heene got swooped this morning after I posted, didn't realize or make a decision quick enough...so now left with nothing and nothing more...so options on waiver

Matt Cassel

Both Raiders QBs

Seneca Wallace

J Clausen

Ryan Fitz

uggh not willing to trade away my other stars for a qb, but could be quite a few losses in the next few weeks...Thank god I won my 1st 2 games...:wacko: