[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Demaryius Thomas for Hines Ward?

GoHard24

The rest of my team is great, but I'm having trouble finding 3 WRs worthy of starting. At the moment I have to choose from the following:

Steve Smith (Giants)

Michael Crabtree

Bernard Berrian

Eddie Royal

Demaryius Thomas

Mike Williams (Seahawks)

Mohamed Massaquoi

I was offered Hines Ward for Demaryius Thomas. I already have Eddie Royal and feel at this point he is worthy of starting almost every week. Should I instead feel better with Thomas starting and Royal being the odd man out? Obviously I don't want to start 2 Denver WRs, but I'm having a hard time choosing starters. Steve Smith probably has to start every week, Crabtree and Berrian have been disappointing, Royal has been good, Thomas had a big game last week, and Williams/Massaquoi are probably more depth than anything.

Do I go ahead and trade Thomas for Ward? Pittsburgh isn't throwing anymore than 20 times a game with Big Ben suspended, but when he gets back is Ward a safe bet to start? I'd be looking at Smith, Royal, and Ward as starters or Smith, Crabtree, and Ward/Royal?

Thanks.