[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone else in a league where nobody trades?

Metalhead316

My god its so frustrating, its just literally the most frustrating thing ever...its a money league too so youd think people would just be alot more primed to try and make trades.

Ive targetted a couple of the 0-2 guys for freakin benched QBs that they have, Orton, Ryan and a few others and just nothing...absolutely nothing. I swear i feel im in the only league on the planet that doesnt make trades or even consider them.

My god its so frustrating, its just literally the most frustrating thing ever...its a money league too so youd think people would just be alot more primed to try and make trades.

I know the feeling.. I'm in a few leagues like this as well and no responses or anything... I just have to end up canceling and keeping what I have.

I traded last year and ruined my team.

Now i will never make another trade again unless the circumstances are truly dire.

Sometimes you just have a pimp team and don't want to trade.

I've been hit with about 5 trade offers so far and i've declined them all.

This is my team would you trade anyone if you were me? Hell no

8 team 2QB, 3WR, 2RB, W/R, PPR

QB - A-Rod, Schaub

WR - Calvin Johnson, Welker, Steve Smith(NYG)

RB - Best, Charles

TE - Finley

W/R - Foster

Bench - Mike Wallace, Mike Williams (TB), Addai, Louis Murphy, Kyle Orton

Oh i know for those guys with solid teams maybe trading isnt an option, but im talkin guys that are just losing....and you see their weak spots like WR or RB, and its like youd think they would want to work on making a change.

Its dire for me sadly because im stuck with Favre and Palmer, and im trying so desperately to get Orton even or Matt Ryan, just on dudes benches and yet their teams are losing because they have pretty bad WRs and RBs, and i could help them out and of course in turn theyd make my day.

1 pt from favre this week was the ultimate low.

I've been hit with about 5 trade offers so far and i've declined them all.

This is my team would you trade anyone if you were me? Hell no

Well declining is honestly fine with me, it's the people that leave the trades in the queue and don't even respond to it.

Does this sound fair though, for Matt Ryan or Orton....Palmer/Mike Williams TB.

I actually didnt propose anything just sent emails but im thinking of maybe throwing out the actual proposal, unless you guys sway me otherwise.I just feel im gonna make a mistake with Palmer and that its a matter of time before Ocho and TO start to gel with him this year.

Does this sound fair though, for Matt Ryan or Orton....Palmer/Mike Williams TB.

I actually didnt propose anything just sent emails but im thinking of maybe throwing out the actual proposal, unless you guys sway me otherwise.I just feel im gonna make a mistake with Palmer and that its a matter of time before Ocho and TO start to gel with him this year.

IMO that's probably an overpayment for either of those.