[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice Please!

FF Freak

Hello Huddlers,

I truly need your wisdom on this one. Below is my roster. Let's make no mistake, this trade is primarily involving Gates and Forte. I am concerned that this will severely weaken me at running back. This is a standard scoring league. I would be sending off Forte, Louis Murphy, and N.E. defense for Gates, Peyton Hillis, and Orton. My current lineup in listed below, which is a standard scoring league. He would also consider Miller, Edwards, and Forte, instead of the above as another proposal. Thanks a million for your advice and good luck to you all!!!!

Flacco

Wayne

Megatron

Smitty (Carolina)

Braylon Edwards

Louis Murphy

Gore

Forte

McFadden

Keiland WIlliams

Zach Miller

Baltimore

New England

Edited by FF Freak

Hello Huddlers,

I truly need your wisdom on this one. Below is my roster. Let's make no mistake, this trade is primarily involving Gates and Forte. I am concerned that this will severely weaken me at running back. This is a standard scoring league. I would be sending off Forte, Louis Murphy, and N.E. defense for Gates, Peyton Hillis, and Orton. My current lineup in listed below, which is a standard scoring league. He would also consider Miller, Edwards, and Forte, instead of the above as another proposal. Thanks a million for your advice and good luck to you all!!!!

Flacco

Wayne

Megatron

Smitty (Carolina)

Braylon Edwards

Louis Murphy

Gore

Forte

McFadden

Keiland WIlliams

Zach Miller

Baltimore

New England

Your getting a big upgrade at TE and a good upgrade at QB, it seems you can't really depend on Flacco for consistent production.

Do the trade with Edwards I'd try to keep Murphy he seems to have more upside and less drunk driving problems than Edwards.

Gore and McFadden is a decent backfield for now but you might want to consider trading McFadden now while he's hot and Smith for a good RB/lesser WR if you want to remain strong at RB though.