[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pass now read later

moneymakers

Dude, you said they were opinions and implied that I didn't know the difference, so educate me.

You are right. I did imply that the article was written under the opinion/ editorial area of the paper.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/...-103571664.html

Please go to that link and tell me if it is under the OPINION area of the paper. I will wait . . or you can read the URL address too . .

Driveby you routinely post editorial and opinion articles and present them as independent journalist reporting. While editorials can use facts, they also do not reference or post WHERE that info came from. Considering that both parties slam any info presented as "slanted" unless there IS documentation and it is dismissed, how on earth do you expect that articles published under the OPINION section will be taken seriously??

I can post an opinion article on a blog, make up whatever numbers I want, and then defy you to "prove my facts wrong". What facts? they are written under the shroud of OPINION . . how are you going to refute my OPINION article? :wacko:

While I dont agree with some of the conclusions from articles Az posts, at least thay have backup and are based in legitimate fact-based reality.