[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade J. Best for Cutler?

jeff3026

Our league is a QB heavy league with 6 pts for a passing touchdown. Is Cutler enough of an upgrade at QB that I should let go of Best?

My Roster:

QB E. Manning

RB A. Peterson

A. Foster

J. Best

M. Forte

D. Brown

WR R. Moss

R. White

M. Sims-Walker

J. Knox

TE J. Finley

Def Bears & 49rs

I'd like to know your starting lineup requirements. If you only can start 2 RB's, I'd say you can afford to trade Best, but I'd hold out for a better QB, we're only 2 weeks in and I dont trust Cutler to not start throwing to the other team in bunches. Id say try to scoop up Brees/Rodgers/PManning/Schaub, somebody you can bank on week in and week out with a highpower offense.

I have a really similar lineup to yours in my second league, I had Kolb (WW'd Vick for week 2), AP, JBest, AFoster, RMathews, SGreene, and after Vick got named the starter this week, traded Vick and Best for ARodgers. I felt like I could afford to let Best go because of my remaing backs (I can only start 2), and while Vick and Best are both off to amazing starts, I felt like Rodgers would be more consistent than Vick throughout the course of the season. Good luck.