[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best for Forte & Boldin

House15

I've been offered Boldin & Forte for my Jahvid Best. PPR League, all other scoring is standard. As you can see, I am super thin at RB. I'd likely look to move Boldin at a later date for another RB. Is this a no brainer for me to accept?

Freeman, Josh TBB QB

Orton, Kyle DEN QB

Best, Jahvid DET RB 70.80 7

Forsett, Justin SEA RB

Jones, Felix DAL RB

Crabtree, Michael SFO WR

Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR

Heyward-Bey, Darrius OAK WR

Massaquoi, Mohamed CLE WR

Washington, Nate TEN WR

Wayne, Reggie IND WR

Williams, Mike SEA WR

Lewis, Marcedes JAC TE

Winslow, Kellen TBB TE

i would take the trade. Although forte's YPC is like 2.9 they trust him in chicago and will keep going to him and boldin (after he puts up #s against the browns) definitely opens the possibility of a trade for another serviceable RB later on.

I need help on a trade too: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=332056

You're giving quality for quantity. It just seems like Best should fetch more starpower than that.

I see your RB depth problem but that doesn't seem like the way to address it, Best at least appears to be a fantasy trophy winner. Whether or not he's truly the real deal, we're not positive -- but his stock is sky high right now. I need more if I give up Best.

Good luck!

JUM