[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Portis, Hillis, D. Thomas

neon_24

Do i go with Portis in my RB2 spot aginst StL, or Hillis aginst the Ravens, im leaning toward Portis cause Ravens D is stiff aginst the run compared to StL even though Portis has looked horrible and he takes the goal line carries to boot. AND whoever i decide not to play in my RB2 spot should i put them in my flex W/R spot over D. Thomas aginst Ind picked him up off the WW last this week.

Non PPR

Lineup

QB: Matt Schaub

WR: Jacoby Jones

WR: Hakeem Nicks

RB: Ray Rice

RB: Clinton Portis

TE: Mercedes Lewis

W/R: Demayrus Thomas

BN: Peyton Hilli

BN: Reggie Bush

BN: Tony Gonzalez

BN: Hines Ward

BN: Sam Bradford

Do i go with Portis in my RB2 spot aginst StL, or Hillis aginst the Ravens, im leaning toward Portis cause Ravens D is stiff aginst the run compared to StL even though Portis has looked horrible and he takes the goal line carries to boot. AND whoever i decide not to play in my RB2 spot should i put them in my flex W/R spot over D. Thomas aginst Ind picked him up off the WW last this week.

Non PPR

Lineup

QB: Matt Schaub

WR: Jacoby Jones

WR: Hakeem Nicks

RB: Ray Rice

RB: Clinton Portis

TE: Mercedes Lewis

W/R: Demayrus Thomas

BN: Peyton Hilli

BN: Reggie Bush

BN: Tony Gonzalez

BN: Hines Ward

BN: Sam Bradford

I think tha tyou have the right line-up... with the exception of Jacoby Jones. I would put Hines Ward in his spot. He and Batch have a good rapport.

Portis is the correct play here. He's a solid RB2 when healthy. His history of injuries is what the worry would be. However, generally speaking, if he's healthy it's a good start.

I would pick Ward over Nicks this week just for the fact that he has the better matchup. Neither will likely score much for you this week either way.

Ward is listed with an injury.

Ward was added to the Steelers' injury report Thursday as limited with a calf injury, the team's official site reports.

Recommendation: We'll see what Ward does and how he is listed Friday, but we'd be surprised if he wasn't out there Sunday against the Bucs.

(Rotowire.com)

looks like a gameday decision