[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pursue Vick?

teewhy237

We play TeamQB with standard scoring (4pt TD, 1pt 20yds). Only team QBs on my roster are Denver and Arizona. Team that has Philly has Cutler as starter along with Cincy and Philly as backups. Should I try to package up Deangelo Williams to try to acquire Vick? I offer Williams cus he's got Stewart and would have to at least put thought into it even tho they stinkin it up. I"m fine at RB, I have A.P. and just traded for Forte. I'm pleased with Orton thus far, I'm just not certain if he can take me where we all want to go. Alternative is to hang tight and possibly trade Williams later for a better position player if he comes around.

Another note: Washington QB is available on waivers

Let me know what you think.

I dropped Reggie Bush for McNabb. Its a PPR league and I'm in pretty good shape at RB with A.P., Forte, D. Williams, and Hightower. I wanted to hang on to Bush but I feel more comfortable with an additional QB to at least be able to play matchups. Its a "big money" league, (500.00) entry, so we emplemented as much as we could to avoid bad luck situations with so much at stake. We also cut the regular season down to week 12 with SB being in wk15 to avoid players sitting. My other 3 leagues are standard.

I dropped Reggie Bush for McNabb. Its a PPR league and I'm in pretty good shape at RB with A.P., Forte, D. Williams, and Hightower. I wanted to hang on to Bush but I feel more comfortable with an additional QB to at least be able to play matchups. Its a "big money" league, (500.00) entry, so we emplemented as much as we could to avoid bad luck situations with so much at stake. We also cut the regular season down to week 12 with SB being in wk15 to avoid players sitting. My other 3 leagues are standard.

Wow and I thought my $100 fee was painful. There is no way I would wager $500 on FF.

Hah, you and my wife would get along great. Nah, me and my buddy always talked about splitting the fee to join a big league in vegas, not sure how much it was, maybe 1000 or 1500. But we can't do it because of some BS law that doesn't allow Louisiana residents to participate. After years of doing nothing about it, my buddy finally got the itch to toss the idea around to see how much interest we could spark. We wound up with a 10 team league and proudly admit that I'm 0-2 so far and my wife is superexcited about the notion that 500 may go down the drain to FANTASY FOOTBALL. Thanks DeAngelo Williams. I appreciate you Horse.