[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which RB should I start?

breesus

I have Tolbert, Hillis, Barber, B. Jackson & Fred Taylor. Having 2RB slots 2WR slots and one WR/RB flex. I have L. Murphy in the Flex right now, should I put one of these RBs in instead?

I'm leaning Tolbert over B.Jackson for RB1

But, who for RB2?

Hillis is projected the highest of all the other RBs points wise in my PPR league(but I don't like going by projection). I'm worried because they are playing on the road against the Ravens great Run D. But, Jerome Harrison is apparently injured. So Hillis might be the main back this week instead of that split back field. Atleast Hillis is a guaranteed GL running back.

Jackson played terrible against Buf with only 29 yards last week and this week they are at Chi vs the Bears who have a good run D also and scared he won't get any GL runs w/ Kuhn. Plus Chi. stuffed Dallas's run game last week. I kind of want to trade him before it's to late

Taylor was limited in practice w/ Toe problems, but listed Probable. NE at Home vs Buf, I feel decent with this, but Brady is lookin good and they may not run much. Even though i've read Buf has a good secondary and running will be necessary to win, will it be enough to make it worth playing him? Plus Foulk is out now...so Taylor is basically their main workhorse

And then there is Marion, I put him in the first 2 weeks and he's killing me. Dallas only had 20 total carries last week, split amongst all RBs, against Chi an all time low carries since 2005 (Thank you NFL network :wacko:). Maybe they might learn from the Colts and start running more like they did last week when Addai owned. But that's totally a guess and I'm no expert!

Thank for the advice in advance!

Edited by breesus

go with tolbert man!! He looked promising last week and with ryan mathews out he'll get the rock..

Ya I definitely plan on starting Tolbert. But, my main question is for the RB2 slot. Who to start?

And should I keep L. Murphy in over the other RBs in the RB/WR flex slot.