[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

trade help

CSA81

There ia guy that has a super bad team except Peyton and Mendy. I was going to offer him something, I like Cutler and Forte, but I would rather have the 2 above. I have a few that I was thinking of to send him, let me know what you think.

Cutler/Forte/Bradshaw for Manning/Mendy/Barber

Cutler/Best/Simms-Walker for Manning/Mendy

I have some others in my head, but these were the ones i was thinking of the most. Tell me what you think? OR if I should even do it or stay put.

Thanks as always, will answer yours if you would like some help on another

Edited by CSA81

If I were that guy, it'd take a lot for me to give away Manning. If I were you, there is no way I would be getting rid of Best. Since his team is so bad, you can have the advantage to at least get Manning. I would offer him Cutler, Sims-Walker and Bradshaw for Manning. That way, you get an elite QB, and he gets more players to help his team out. Forte and Best are going to be strong, don't worry about Mendenhall.