[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TE situation

adakow

so i have 3 possible TE's to play this week:

Tony Gonzalez @ New Orleans

Zach Miller @ Arizona

Kevin Boss vs Tennessee

I just picked up Miller, since Boss had a concussion and Gonzalez has only totaled a measly 5.4 points in 2 games. Miller only has 9.2 points in 2 games, but Oakland is starting Gradkowski instead of Campbell, and I think Gradkowski is a much better QB than Campbell therefore I see Miller being my best option. Plus Arizona's defense isn't as intimidating as New Orleans defense.

So which one you think would be my best bet for week 3? I know it's late, but if anyone can reply and help me out before the first games start tomorrow that would be GREAT, thanks.

Visanthe Shiancoe had a big game against NO on opening night, didn't he? I think that game's going to be a shootout so I think Gonzo has a good chance to break out. Plus Michael Jenkins is out and he was the starter opposite Roddy White. I don't know who his replacement is (Harry Douglas?), but I wouldn't expect Ryan to have as much confidence in him when compared to Gonzo and Roddy and Snelling.

On the other hand, Miller's an attractive option, too. I'd flip a coin between him & Gonzo. Just no Boss!