[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ray Rice hurt!

jbran23

Any idea yet on how many games he might miss? BAL plays PIT next week so even if pick up McGahee not sure how good of a start he is anyways besides maybe goal line opportunities...any BAL homers know anything about extent of Rice injury? Shoulda gone with Gore at the #4 slot in my draft, was considering it. Oh well, Monday morning quarterbacking :-)

It's nothing serious. Harbaugh confirmed that there wasn't any ligament damage and Rice said that he'd "take tests Monday, but everything looks positive". I'd say he will be good by Week 4.

Edited by v0dka

R Grant was nothing serious and now Grant is out for the year. Not good news for Rice: http://twitter.com/ChadJackson26 How not sure how legit this person is.

If this news is true IM NEVER EVERY GOING TO DRAFT ANOTHER RB with my first pick or second pick.

2008: LT

2009: Forte

2010: Rice.

Edited by rfisher983

I call BS on that. ^^^^ Who is that guy and why would he have information on Rice's injury before anyone else? Being a Rice owner, it goes without saying I have my breath held until I hear for sure from someone I would deem a reputable source. Not some random guy on twitter.

The only reason I might lend it some credibility is due to the fact that you see Michael Strahan making comments about Ray Rice being down for the year. I dont think he would perpetuate the rumor unless he knew that there was some fact to it.

not sure who Strahan thinks he is to say he is out for the year, don't listen to scrubs like him until official reports come out.

I'd say that Rice may be out a week or two at the most. No reason to panic. Look to see if McGahee is available and try to add him in the meantime.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpag...nfl&id=4645

I'm a rice owner and I'm worried about this week. as far as bench RB's go I have Tolbert and snelling. Green-Ellis is on waivers, I'm thinking he would be a better start than snelling and tolbert? My other RB is mendenhall. PPR league.

well for short term for Ray Rice owners pick up another RB.....

Hillis has been putting up good numbers and is most likely putting Harrison out of a job. I' pick him up off waivers but sadly I live in Cleveland and every owner was trying to grab him