[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I pull the trigger?

twangg

12 team PPR (.5 pt/rec) league. Big trade proposal to me. Should I do it.

I GET:

Miles Austin

Dallas Clark

BenJarvus Green-Ellis

I GIVE:

Arian Foster

Aaron Hernandez

Dexter McCluster

I'm very hesistant to give up a budding superstar like Foster. He gets all the carries with very little threat from any other RB for goal line carries. Rice has been underwhelming so far and he just suffered a knee contusion so his production is kind of up in the air. Hernandez is looking great and if he continues the way he is, the dropoff from Clark to Hernandez might not be all that large. Celek has been a total disappointment so far and I am considering starting Hernandez over him. But my primary concern here is the bind that it would put my RB situation into. I find Green-Ellis to be a big question mark to lean on from week to week. I put my team below so you guys can get a feel of what my roster will be like after the trade is done. Would you guys do this? Why or why not? I would hate to do this trade and then be kicking myself over it later. Thanks!

QB - Jay Cutler

WR - Randy Moss

WR - Calvin Johnson

WR - Santana Moss

RB - Ray Rice

RB - Arian Foster

TE - Brent Celek

WR/RB/TE - Clinton Portis

K - Garrett Hartley

DEF - Cincinnati

BN - Brett Favre

BN - Brandon Jackson

BN - Derrick Mason

BN - Dexter McCluster

BN - Legedu Naanee

BN - Aaron Hernandez

Your receivers seem fine the way they are. Celek will eventually come around and get a TD here and there. I think you're fine right now with your team. I would wait and not pull the trigger on this trade. You even said yourself that your running back situation is dicey right now the way it is. Don't put it on life support by dealing away Foster for an upgrade at TE and an elite receiver when you already have 2 with Megatron and Randy Moss. Just my 2 cents though.

I dont know that I would do this trade given your roster but otherwise I think I would.. lets not under rate Dallas Clark he is phenomenal and a top 2 TE in the league vs Celek who is giving next to nothing right now and with Vick under center that may not change as much as you think.

Your receivers seem fine the way they are. Celek will eventually come around and get a TD here and there. I think you're fine right now with your team. I would wait and not pull the trigger on this trade. You even said yourself that your running back situation is dicey right now the way it is. Don't put it on life support by dealing away Foster for an upgrade at TE and an elite receiver when you already have 2 with Megatron and Randy Moss. Just my 2 cents though.

brandon jackson's performance, or lack thereof, has scared me from this trade. i think i will stay put for now and hope hernandez or celek steps up. thanks guys