[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Orton the real deal? Need potential trade advice.

injendsm

He's been great, so far, in my money league but I haven't started him because I plug in Schaub & Ryan in my 2 QB spots. He's had games of 40, 56, & 75 and with Moreno's current injury, it's looking like Denver may be passing the ball quite a bit more. Ryan has also been pretty solid with games of 37, 50, & 48. Schaub, on the other hand, has been hit or miss. I know it's early, but 3 weeks into the season, it seems like Schaub may not be as consistent as I need him to be. I'm 2nd in the league but I've been hurt with injuries to my RB's the past 2 weeks. My RB's are AP, Benson, Best, Matthews, Tolbert, & Greene. A guy in my league has Rice, Foster, & PT as his starters but he's weak at QB (McNabb & Vick) so I'm thinking about offering him Schaub for Foster & Roddy White. The only thing holding me back is that I don't know if I should trust Orton to maintain. I've got another trade in the works that would give me Big Ben in return for Orton. Am I over-analyzing things or am I wise to think about getting value for the name while I still can?

Link your threads and I'll answer them as best as I can. Thanks.

He's been great, so far, in my money league but I haven't started him because I plug in Schaub & Ryan in my 2 QB spots. He's had games of 40, 56, & 75 and with Moreno's current injury, it's looking like Denver may be passing the ball quite a bit more. Ryan has also been pretty solid with games of 37, 50, & 48. Schaub, on the other hand, has been hit or miss. I know it's early, but 3 weeks into the season, it seems like Schaub may not be as consistent as I need him to be. I'm 2nd in the league but I've been hurt with injuries to my RB's the past 2 weeks. My RB's are AP, Benson, Best, Matthews, Tolbert, & Greene. A guy in my league has Rice, Foster, & PT as his starters but he's weak at QB (McNabb & Vick) so I'm thinking about offering him Schaub for Foster & Roddy White. The only thing holding me back is that I don't know if I should trust Orton to maintain. I've got another trade in the works that would give me Big Ben in return for Orton. Am I over-analyzing things or am I wise to think about getting value for the name while I still can?

Link your threads and I'll answer them as best as I can. Thanks.

Glad I'm not the only one with this problem, in my 2QB league i have A-Rod, Schaub and Orton.

I can't give you any good advice because i don't know what to do my self! Good luck.

Schaub for Foster/White sounds good but yeah if Orton starts to cool down your screwed, hard to tell.

I think Schaub will be consistent for the most part of the year he was last year but the suspension

of Duane Brown certainly didn't help playing against a desperate cowboy team.

Still Schaub should have played better i still believe in him.

If orton is high why can you trade ortin for someone big... i dont know much but its just a thought.

Although he's in the top 5 in fantasy points in my league, his name isn't one that I think would allow me to get the same type of players in return that I think Schaub's could.