[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vick/Desean for McNabb/MJD?

leibs2002

I have Vick/Desean and have been offered McNabb/MJD. We start 2 QBs. We also start 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 WR/RB, etc. No PPR.

Here is my current team (for the relevant positions).

QB: Vick, Cassel, Roethlisberger

WR: Moss, Desean, Smith (NYG), Knox

RB: Turner, Charles, JStewart, Lynch, Snelling

Thoughts? And what if I were to give him Lynch or Stewart and he threw in Mike Wallace to give me another WR?

i would be hesistant to take this, the Jags offense has simply looked horrib so far this year and even MJD himself has not looked as explosive as we are used to. Also since you start 3 WR I don't know how comfortable I would be relying on Moss, SS, and Knox each week. I do however see Vick as potential trade bait for you because I still would imagine Big Ben will equal if not better his fantasy numbers when he returns.

i would be hesistant to take this, the Jags offense has simply looked horrib so far this year and even MJD himself has not looked as explosive as we are used to. Also since you start 3 WR I don't know how comfortable I would be relying on Moss, SS, and Knox each week. I do however see Vick as potential trade bait for you because I still would imagine Big Ben will equal if not better his fantasy numbers when he returns.

We start 2 QBs, so I currently have to start Cassel while waiting on Big Ben. I don't think I would do the trade unless I can give him Lynch or Stewart and get Mike Wallace in return as well. So my 3 WR would be Moss, SS, and Wallace, which I think is average to above average for a 10 team league. And I'd have Turner, MJD, and Charles, which is very solid for a 10 team league. Even with a struggling offense, MJD should get 20+ touches a game, right? It's not like they've been a world beater offense in the past.

Is a combo of Big Ben/McNabb that much worse than Big Ben/Vick? Vick has played the Lions and the Jags the last 2 weeks, so I'm not ready to call him a top 5 qb just yet.

Thoughts?

We start 2 QBs, so I currently have to start Cassel while waiting on Big Ben. I don't think I would do the trade unless I can give him Lynch or Stewart and get Mike Wallace in return as well. So my 3 WR would be Moss, SS, and Wallace, which I think is average to above average for a 10 team league. And I'd have Turner, MJD, and Charles, which is very solid for a 10 team league. Even with a struggling offense, MJD should get 20+ touches a game, right? It's not like they've been a world beater offense in the past.

Is a combo of Big Ben/McNabb that much worse than Big Ben/Vick? Vick has played the Lions and the Jags the last 2 weeks, so I'm not ready to call him a top 5 qb just yet.

Thoughts?

Anyone else?