[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need big trade help please

pdog

I have two offers here.

1) I get McNabb/PT for Calvin Johnson and Orton

2) I get McNabb/PT and Dez Bryant for Calvin, Orton and Foster.

I'm in a two QB league with ppr that starts 3 WR this is my team.

QB - A-Rod, Schaub, Orton

WR - Calvin, Welker, Steve Smith(nyg), Louis Murphy, Mike Wallace

RB - Foster, Charles, Best, Addai, Forsett

His team

QB - Brees, McNabb

WR - Moss, Jennings, Moore, Bryant, Bowe

RB - PT, Hillis, Mathews, Tolbert, Brandon Jackson, Kenneth Darby

I'm 3-0, he's 0-3 and i play him this week, only reason i would want to do this trade is i'm sick of Schaub/Orton situation

and maybe wanting to get something for Orton but is the price too steep? Should i do the first trade or don't trade at all?

Also Addai is pretty much useless on my team, no one wants him in trades, should i just drop him for another RB/WR?

Thanks

1) I get McNabb/PT for Calvin Johnson and Orton

2) I get McNabb/PT and Dez Bryant for Calvin, Orton and Foster

Why would you do the first one? McNabb is worse than orten, and both are bye week qbs for you so orton is better to have. Trading c. johnson for pt seems silly as its your best wr with your wr's not exactly being all that strong, for a rb who is good, but you will just run into a rb dilemma over who to start between foster/best/charles/pt. (how many rbs do you start?)

The second trade is just bad for you, you give up foster an amazing rb for dez bryant? like a wr3.

I wouldn't do either of these.

Start 2 RBs and a flex, i've been starting Best, Charles and Foster in the flex, Charles has a bye week and since

Best is hurt i picked up Forsett to start this week vs the Rams.

Yeah my WRs seem bit weak for now, i should have added Austin Collie when i had the chance. :wacko:

Waiting for Calvin to break out is tough without Stafford but i heard today he might play this week.

I tried Orton and Addai for PT but he doesn't want Addai so i guess it's his probem then.

Thanks