[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

0-3 (or how to improve my team)

Sirgalt

There's not a lot out there on the WW, but I'm trying to figure out where to go from here.

On the QB front, Favre's got a bye this week and I need to replace him. Considering Hasselback against Arizona as my best matchup. Down the road, would you stick with Favre? I'm thinking Josh Freeman would be a good long term bench guy to have.

MSW isn't producing at all, so I'm thinking of grabbing Louis Murphy. He looks to be a better option over MSW. I'll keep MSW on the bench...maybe. Also considering Brandon Lloyd. Thoughts on Murphy? Two good weeks under his belt with Gradkowski under center...

Is it time to start panicking about Vernon Davis yet? I'm not ready to. He should come around.

There really aren't any RBs worth looking at. I'm trying to float a couple trade offers out there. My past WW moves didn't come through for me. I'm happy with Charles and Turner, but I don't have solid replacements for their bye weeks. I'm hoping Mathews stays out as long as possible. I like Tolbert. Do any of you see Brandon Jackson being someone who will eventually produce? I don't.

I guess I didn't ask a lot of questions. When I look at how good my team could be on paper, it blows that I'm 0-3. Oh the wonderful world of fantasy football...

i gave up on Farve as soon as i heard Rice was out once Rice is back he might have some value.

Vernon Davis is a beast but they have a QB that i jus dont trust....

Your team looks good except ur QB... and looks like you can use some WR help...

My suggestion drop brandon jackson grab louis murphy and get try to trabe for a better QB.

from your roster it's either b. jackson or hightower...

hightower can produce given the chance, and beanie might go down again...

b. jackson hasnt impressed much and so far im far more sold on kuhn than jackson... also in a few weeks they will get starks into that backfield and jackson numbers may drop even further...

my two cents :wacko: