[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

D. Jax for Vick and Wallace

Curt Dallas

I'm thinking about offering a trade to a guy that has D. Jax. His QB is Eli Manning, so he's hurting at QB. I already have P. Manning, so Vick is sitting on my bench, and I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be starting all year. I'm thinking of offering Vick and Wallace for D. Jax.

The way I see it, I'm giving up Wallace and a bench player for D. Jax who I could start every week. I've already checked around and most of the guys in the league already have top QB's so they're not looking to trade for Vick. I'ver offered Vick for D. Jax straight up and got denied. The only other guy that is hurting for QB help has S. Smith (Car), and Boldin. I think if I offered Vick for either of these two, I'm screwing myself more than the trade I'm offering the Eli owner.

Our league is standard non-PPR scoring, with 2 bonus points for Rush or Rec Games over 100 yards, and TD Catches or Passes over 40 yards.

Am I offering too much? Please explain your thoughts?

Roster (no TE, start 3 WR/TE):

Starters:

Peyton Manning, Ind QB

Chris Johnson, Ten RB

Ray Rice, Bal RB 

Roddy White, Atl WR

Mike Wallace, Pit WR

Louis Murphy, Oak WR

Chargers D/ST, SD D/ST

Jeff Reed, Pit K

Bench:

Michael Bush, Oak RB